Drunk Science Drunk Science

Short but sweet

I had a good time watching this....which has become more of a rare NG experience lately.

I do drunk science all day.

( x _ x ) o O (hiccup)

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Well

I would give this a 0, because it wasn't remotely funny...at all. Whoever wrote this thing must reside in a parallel universe where the act of watching paint dry is considered a comedy sensation.

So why the 10, you ask?

Well gentlemen... for creating probably the greatest single fanboy review orgy I've ever seen. Watching them shine this turd, and suck you off, is better than any joke any of us could ever hope to write. :]

Stamper responds:

as i was reading this comment it started getting blurry and i refused to adjust my eyes to focus on the rest of it. i dunno what was going through my head, but it was almost like i was tricking myself to pretend to finish reading it by scanning my eyeballs across blurry shit just to get to the end

thanks for the 10

300 Revisited 300 Revisited

well...

I've seen worse. That being said, it must be a real slow day in the portal.

Stick with it.

BmacDelete responds:

it was a very slow day in the portal.

Jealous God Jealous God

haha

fun and sacrilegious. Nice one.

peanutfoot932 responds:

You win the prize for spelling "sacrilegious" correctly.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

well...

I have no idea what minecraft is all about, but I have a better idea now. This was still pretty funny, despite my ignorance. :)

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Yep.

That's pretty much what happened to me last night with my "friends".

electric orb electric orb

You know...

I really liked this. It had some neat visuals, and the soundtrack was right there with The Residents. That's a good thing. If you don't know them, look them up. Replay button is essential for future things. It's annoying. Regardless, I think you're headed where somewhere interesting. :)

Msg 2 the FUKKiN HateRzZz Msg 2 the FUKKiN HateRzZz

I can appreciate your disdain for 'da haterz y'all

but I look at this video, and I see a very loving Mom, who let you pretend to beat the crud out of her, for your revenge NG vid. I didn't hate it, and I think she must be real cool, and supportive, to allow such a thing. Still, I'd rather see you drawing cartoons of the people you hate, and you, pooping in their mouths....but that's just me. :)

Madness: Guilt Trip Madness: Guilt Trip

Loved it.

I am not an uber-fanboy of the Madness, so it was really nice to see some people do something way different with it. :)

Entertainment Entertainment

hmmm

I'm gonna have to disagree with the 15 year old logicians that have been trolling this thread. Brain washing is an inaccurate word, but the resulting effect is all too similar. A better term might be, "acceptance through apathy and z-list celebrity worship". We're all very lazy, y'know. I found your flash pretty spot on, because people generally make me want to induce vomiting, and so do their likes, and dislikes. I hate them. They smell bad.

Great flash.

akoRn responds:

thx. different ppl hav different opinion, so i wont blame u if u disagree