As a piece of fluff marketing, it isn't that bad. At least it's drawn well, and functions correctly. 3 for that. As for Soulja Boy...sorry...I'll take Ice-T any day. That can change, but he's gotta long ass way to go to make that happen. As a game, this is not even on the radar. It's a click gag, not a game. As a banner ad, it's actually pretty good. You could probably get some clicks off of it.
It's a lot like S.T.U.N. Runner, which is actually one of my favorite games ever. There's a lot you could use from that game, and hopefully expand upon. :)
I love SOTC, and I like your take on it. Believe when I say I know what a pain in the ass it is to draw colossi. I've had a bit of experience with that. I only wish there more levels. Nice job.
Seriously good ideas and fast game play. I haven't got too far into it, but I like it so far. There are things that could be improved, like the low scorers have mentioned, but the work that went into this is impressive to say the least. It's like Fancy pants and Okami had a Flash baby, and that's a good thing. The music is fantastic and the concept is solid. Collision and controls could use a little fine tuning just to make it even better, but these are little things. Very well done folks. :)
I thought this was really fantastic. I played all 40 levels like a complete crackbaby....and then got confronted with challenges. Seriously, your knowledge of physics must be pretty damn good. Nice one.
I'm gonna have to agree with Ishmael12 here. Don't get me wrong. I love your movies. They are wonderful. This foray into gaming is not yet as successful as your movies are. It will happen though. Things to consider are :
1. Speed. Your movies are so fast. This is so slow.
2. Powerups and items. Consider them.
3. Borders. At first you would be helping the player...but at level 60...he'll be begging you for mercy. Feel me?
Not very original advice, but it's a game everyone is already playing.
Very nice indeed
This was very well done. The graphics were good, and the music was a good choice. There are a couple things you could do to make this ridiculous:
1. Zoom feature (on a planet by planet basis). I deeply love that you put a labels toggle there, but they're a little hard to read.
2. Correct number of moons (on planet zoom only). Believe me, I intimately know what kind of a chore that is, and why you chose not to. Jupiter alone has 63 confirmed ones. It's just an over-achiever thing.
3. Something funky is happening to Phobos' orbit. It changes direction, and it's not supposed to. Looks like one of those "not-so-helpful" things Flash does when using rotation tweens. It's a quick fix.
Still, you did a great job, and if you pulled off those things I mentioned, I'd give you an 11. :D
It's coded quite well
the helicopter one, with the ladder, could be made into a very fun game.
The pushing down thing to go back is too hidden. I mean, don't get me wrong, you wrote it in the description, and that's very in your face, but people are so thick, and you don't want make it tough on them for no reason. Great work though.
Hey, thanks for the review, the controls, as simple as they are are in instructions, those who don't bother to read it lose.
for real. Put's a whole new complexion on the stacking physics game.
You got some really talented people on this.
Personal fave was Harrah's stuff. That's a new name for me, but the art is batshit crazy and I love it. Adelaide...makes perfect sense. :D
Yeah I know. yeah HarraHs was sick aye. But overall I liked ALL of them :D
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.