Drunk Science Drunk Science

Short but sweet

I had a good time watching this....which has become more of a rare NG experience lately.

I do drunk science all day.

( x _ x ) o O (hiccup)

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Well

I would give this a 0, because it wasn't remotely funny...at all. Whoever wrote this thing must reside in a parallel universe where the act of watching paint dry is considered a comedy sensation.

So why the 10, you ask?

Well gentlemen... for creating probably the greatest single fanboy review orgy I've ever seen. Watching them shine this turd, and suck you off, is better than any joke any of us could ever hope to write. :]

Stamper responds:

as i was reading this comment it started getting blurry and i refused to adjust my eyes to focus on the rest of it. i dunno what was going through my head, but it was almost like i was tricking myself to pretend to finish reading it by scanning my eyeballs across blurry shit just to get to the end

thanks for the 10

300 Revisited 300 Revisited

well...

I've seen worse. That being said, it must be a real slow day in the portal.

Stick with it.

BmacDelete responds:

it was a very slow day in the portal.

iKissed Soulja Boy iKissed Soulja Boy

Hmmm

As a piece of fluff marketing, it isn't that bad. At least it's drawn well, and functions correctly. 3 for that. As for Soulja Boy...sorry...I'll take Ice-T any day. That can change, but he's gotta long ass way to go to make that happen. As a game, this is not even on the radar. It's a click gag, not a game. As a banner ad, it's actually pretty good. You could probably get some clicks off of it.

Tunnel Rider Tunnel Rider

not bad

It's a lot like S.T.U.N. Runner, which is actually one of my favorite games ever. There's a lot you could use from that game, and hopefully expand upon. :)

Heir Heir

y'know

I love SOTC, and I like your take on it. Believe when I say I know what a pain in the ass it is to draw colossi. I've had a bit of experience with that. I only wish there more levels. Nice job.

[oZ] ~ Steppa (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Steppa (Dubstep)

Yeah buddy...

This track is the shizz-nite. That's a good thing :) I can't really think of too much more to make this better. More bass patches maybe, instead of modulating and pitching just one, but really....I like it the way it is. Cheers.

Battlemage Battlemage

excellent

I like him. He looks creepy, and 'ass kick' powerful.

alice alice

It's a very pretty picture.

If you really look like that...you're cute. There is one thing that I keep trying to figure out. There is something funky about the proportions on this. Alice is technically the right height, but her torso doesn't seem quite long enough in relationship to her legs. If this was done in photoshop, I'd be tempted to scale everything below her waist down at least 10%, and perhaps lengthen the skirt a smidge. Don't get me wrong, you've got mad talent, and figure drawing is tougher than people think it is. I still think it's a very pretty picture. :]

Vega's Epic Mount Vega's Epic Mount